The gifts that can be ordered on Amazon I went ahead and put them in a list HERE.
1. Moleskine Teal Journal (it’s small but great for notes and easy to take with you)
2. Mac Little Lipstick at Ulta or LOC vibrant color matte Lipstick
3. Mini Glass Jar Candle Moss/Thyme (target)
4. OPI nail polish (“It’s a Girl” is my very favorite pale pink shade that says natural but pretty! (ulta or sally’s beauty supply)
5. Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife (amazon… in SO many colors, I love the serrated one too.)
6. Cute Recipe cards WITH your handwritten favorite recipes on them! These are priceless and will be treasured more than you think. (I like these or these)
7. “The Word in Color”: Biblical Inspiration Coloring Book (amazon) and These really inexpensive note cards are awesome!
8. EccoTools Makeup brushes This one is great for contouring… and This is a great powder brush! (ulta or really any store… and amazon.
9. Dish towels that are cute.
10. A monthly beauty box subscription to Birchbox or Play by Sephora and if she’s a teen or loves cute bags Ipsy is a great one!
11.Love this set of Watercolors. It’s great for adults and kids alike.
12. Aqua pens that make watercolor art a breeze. Great for traveling or for kids too.
13. Chalk Ink brand Chalk Marker – if you have chalkboards all over your home like I do. (amazon)
14. Rose Gold Colored Coffee spoons. (this is a great way to make sure your regular spoons don’t get used up) THIS ice cream scoop is a little more but I think for your ice cream lover it would make a great gift!!
15. Square prints from Parabo Press (with this $5 coupon code = CQPOTI ) I really LOVE this company and they print stunning thick photos.
16. Washi Tape : Trust me.. every girl can use some! (craft store or amazon… I really like Parabo Press for tape you want to hang photos with!
17. Maybelline Eye Studio ColorTattoo Eyeshadow (target or anywhere) I use the shade Barely Branded for a great stay all day eye shadow base!
18. Natural Bamboo Salt Box (I include a bag of pink salt w/ it) (amazon) ( I really like these from Hearth and Hand at Target too)
19. This Book. Probably one of the best books I’ve read on how the life of Jesus impacts marginalized community and takes things like charity, family, parenting, citizenship, and unpacks in story form what ministry looks like in those areas.
20. Tweezerette Tweezers that you find at the checkout register at Sally’s beauty supply. (comes in red, pink, blue, purple) BEST tweezers EVER!